Dr. Corina Ramirez
Dr. Ramirez has been in the field of dentistry since 1986. She received her doctorate of dental surgery from USC, where she graduated in the top four percent of her class. She received pediatric specialty training at UCLA, where she also served as the chief resident of the class of 2006. Dr. Ramirez currently holds a part-time Clinical/Lecturer Faculty position at UCLA, and she is involved with multiple dental organizations and nonprofit organizations.
Dr. Ramirez is on the Board of Directors for the Hispanic Dental Association LA and Latinos for Dental Careers. She is also the president of the UCLA Friends of Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association.
- ADA, American Dental Association
- CDA, California Dental Association
- HDA, Hispanic Dental Association
- CSPD, California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- AAPD, American Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- SCSDC, Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children